My name is Dylan. I’m a geek, writer, and jack-of-all-trades. I live in Oregon’s Willamette Valley.
class Dylan : IHuman, INerd, IOregonian
Gosh heckies, I do things
- I code.
- I am a writer and editor.
- I am an amateur photographer.
- I’m the Digital Editor of The Courier.
- I’m also seeking a degree in indecision.
- I’m absolutely certain there are many things of which I am not absolutely certain.
Assumptions do us all a heckin’
- I’m not a lawyer. Seek legal counsel for legal advice.
- I’m not a god. Seek other, higher deities.
- Opinions are mine. While some overlap is sure to occur, they’re not necessarily those of anyone else—even when they’re true and reasonable.
- My opinions may change. If Malcolm Forbes is right that “the purpose of education is to replace an empty mind with an open one,” then shutting it is a form of deëducation. It spawns stasis and apathy. If one truly cares for truth, one must accept the limitations of one’s perception and overcome its flaws and singular perspective.
- Everything here is provided without guarantee or warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. You assume all responsibility for any action(s) you take and thing(s) you use.
- Potato is rich in nutrients and tastes darn good when mashed with butter.
NBCS: B4 cvd-v e f+ g- k+ q r- s+ t+ w